Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Starting Out

I have recently decided to start taking pictures to add a little extra money. I love being around peoepl and capturing those moments that everyone love to see and you want to share with the world. I am trying to get my name out there.

The story behind the name I chose, DebooLove, is one that is so dear to me. My sister, when we were younger, would refer to me as Deboo. It was just a nick name she picked up on one day and it has always stuck. One of the reason I wanted to include my sister in this is because the camera I will be using in my sisters. She loved taking pictures and spent so much time on do so. She had a very nice camera and thought, I should get some good use out of this. I hope she would be proud of me!

I work all around the KC Metro area. I will travel to a park you have in mind, or I also have some places I am familiar with. My starting price is $75, and that includes unlimited time spent with you and your family, all pictures, including edited pics on a CD so you are able to take that CD wherever you are comfortable with and print as many photos as you and your family would like. Prices may increase as far as different events and such. If you have any questions, please just email me and ask!

So please, tell your friends, family and whoever you come into contact with, about me. Give them my name. I will soon have some cards to hand out. I really want this hobby to turn into something more and make my sister proud!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Melissa you are doing a wonderful thing here and i know your sister is so proud of you and is with you 100%. The photos you took that you have posted are really good. What is my chance of getting some family pictures maybe after Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete